October 19th, 4:00 – 5:30 PM
3k & 5k • Juniper Hills Park
All running levels are welcome to our fun, Halloween costume-themed races. The 3k & 5k will be run on the same day, course, and time. The Run starts at 4:30 pm!!!
The Festival is free, but we welcome donations to help cover club expenses.
How to Participate:
1. Register to Run
Sign up to run a 3k or 5k.
Click here for our email reminders.
2. Run/Walk the Route
Show up at 4pm in your favorite costume, warm up, and run!
3. Receive Prizes
Every finisher goes in the raffle. Stay for prizes, a guest speaker, and Q&A.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:45 – 4:15 pm – Race day registration.
- 4:00 pm – Warm-up time
- 4:15 pm – Introduce Coaches
- 4:25 pm – Drills and Strides
- 4:30 – Community Run Starts (3k & 5k)
- 4:50 – Snacks and Drinks
- 5 pm – Guest Speaker Presentation
- 5: 15 pm – Raffles Round 1
- 5: 15 pm – Leadville 100 Miler Q&A with Mario
- 5: 30 pm – Raffles Round 2 and Close Event
- 5:40 pm – Clean-up
Register to Run
Race day registration will open at 3:45pm, but please pre-register if you can!