Jeffco Youth Running Camp
July 2024 • Wilderness Lakes Retreat
Young Runners of Jefferson County
For the past two years, we’ve been hosting dozens of young people who love to run, grow, and have fun together. Join us for three days of running, workshops, food, campfires, and fun.
How to Participate:
1. Apply for Camp
Registration opens in early 2024.
Click here for our email reminders.
2. Get The Details
We’ll review your application and reach out with everything you’ll need.
3. Enjoy the Camp
Be inspired and get fit
while you make lifelong friends.
Sample Day Schedule
Community, Leadership, Character, Adventure, Challenge, Growth, Joy
- 7-7:45am – Light Breakfast and get ready for run
- 7:45-8am – Go over details about run
- 8-10:30am – 2nd Adventure run
- 10:30-11:30am – Clean up, Free time
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Lunch
- 12:30-1:30pm – Workshops
- 1:30-2:30pm – Strength Training / Mobility, Core, Rolling
- 2:30-3:30pm – Free Time / Lake Day
- 3:30-4:30pm – Time for Second Run from camp
- 4:30-5pm – Clean up for Dinner
- 5-6pm – Home Cooked meal and community time
- 6-7pm – Community Building Presentation
- 7-8pm – Films
- 8-9pm – Group activity
- 9-10pm – Free Time
Apply for Camp
Registration will open in early 2024, but you can get on our email list now.